Privacy and Legal Terms
The purpose of this Policy is to illustrate the means and purposes of the processing of personal data performed by Inpeco SA, in its quality of data controller (hereinafter “Inpeco”, “Data Controller” or the “Company”), through the website www.inpeco.com (hereinafter the “Website”).
Although the processing of personal data of the User of the Website will take place in Switzerland, Inpeco has voluntarily decided to comply with the Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (the “GDPR”), which grants a higher level of protection for data subjects. As a result, any processing activity will be performed in full compliance with the applicable legislation and in compliance with the GDPR.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is Inpeco SA, a Swiss corporation with registered offices in Via Torraccia 26 – 6883 Novazzano – Switzerland.
The updated list of data processors, affiliates and associated companies can be accessed by sending a motivated request at email@example.com.
2. THE WEBSITE
This site has been designed with the main function to provide information on the activities, services and products of the companies belonging to the Inpeco Group.
Under a technical standpoint, this Website is also designed in order to minimize the collection and the use of Users’ personal data, as well as to exclude the processing of such data in all cases the purposes described in the following can be pursued with different means.
To this extent, we invite the User to read the relevant privacy policies to get all the information about the data processing activities performed by any third-party’s website.
3. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller for the sole purposes of:
- allowing the correct navigation on the Website and allowing users to know the activities performed and the services offered by the Company and by the Inpeco Group as well; the data are also processed to comply with the obligations provided by applicable laws and to ascertain responsibility in the case of computer crimes against the Website;
- consenting the User’s sign-in on the Website, also using third-party identity providers (e.g. social login buttons), in order to consent the login and the access to restricted areas of the Website;
- allowing the User to create a lab configuration using the 3D Configurator Dream lab section of the Website upon login;
- sending marketing communications, only on the legal basis of the User’s consent;
- sending the Inpeco newsletter to Users, upon their request, in order to receive news from the Company and the industry;
- answering to the User’s request sent via the ‘Contacts’ section;
- on a voluntary basis, allowing the User to upload his CV/Resume and to apply for the positions opened in the section Life at Inpeco/how to apply;
- upon creation of a specific account for Client, to provide e-learning sessions about how to use ProTube. It has to be stressed, in this respect, that Inpeco does not provide personal account for this purpose but only a corporate account. Each of them will be used according to the internal policy of the Client that has activated it.
4. CATEGORIES AND SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
A. Traffic data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This categories of data includes: browser type, operating system, the domain name and website addresses from which you are logged in or out, the information on pages visited by User within the site, the time of access, time period of User’s staying on a single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters regarding the User’s operating system and computer environment.
This technical / IT data is collected and used only in an aggregated and not immediately identifiable manner; they could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical crimes against the site or upon public authorities’ request.
B. Personal data provided directly from User
The provision of personal data from the User (e.g. name, surname, email address and the User’s CV/Resume), will involve the inevitable acquisition of such data from the Data Controller and their subsequent processing aimed at the sole purposes described in paragraph 3 above.
6. COMMUNICATIONS TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the Data Controller will not be shared or communicated to third parties, unless upon specific consent of the data subject.
Should communication to third-party suppliers or partners of the Company (such as service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) be necessary for organizational, administrative or support needs, it will be the Data Controller’s responsibility to appoint the latter as data processors by virtue of the capacity, experience and reliability demonstrated.
It shall remain intended that the personal data of the User may be communicated to third parties, such as police, judicial and/or administrative authorities, only where this is necessary to comply with a legal obligation of the Data Controller or following an order issued from a competent authority.
7. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Given the international nature of Inpeco’s activities, the data may be sent abroad and processed, for the sole purposes described above, by companies belonging to the Inpeco Group – established on the territory of the European Union and of non-EU countries.
In particular, the data may be sent to the legal entity of the Inpeco Group in the United States.
In such cases, the data transmission abroad is subject to specific personal data protection guarantees through the adoption of data protection Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission or other equivalent safeguards.
8. METHODS OF THE PROCESSING, DATA RETENTION AND DATA SECURITY
The personal data are collected and processed lawfully and fairly, for the purposes mentioned above and in accordance with the fundamental principles established by the applicable legislation. Personal data may be processed either manually or electronically, through information technology tools, but always under technical and organizational measures that ensure their security and confidentiality, especially for the purposes of reducing the risks of destruction or loss, also the accidental one, of the data, unauthorized access, or unauthorized processing or processing that is not compliant with the purposes of the collection.
The processing will be performed only by those subjects who have been duly authorized to do so by the Data Controller, in compliance with the provisions set forth by applicable data protection laws and regulations.
The same personal data will be kept in a format that allows User identification only for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data have been originally collected and, in any case, within the limits set forth by applicable laws and regulations, as well as to enforce or protect the rights of the Controller, where necessary.
When no longer necessary, the data will be immediately erased or cancelled. Anyway, the Data Controller set different deletion time-range and, in particular:
- the CV/Resume sent by the User will be kept for no longer than 36 months;
- the requests received via the form on the website will be stored for a period of 3 years;
- the data relevant for credentials to access 3D Configurator Dream lab will be retained as long as the user will use the 3D Configurator Dream lab section and, in any case, no longer than 10 years;
- the data collected for the newsletter subscription will be retained for no longer than 24 months from the last valid interaction.
9. REDIRECT TO OTHER WEB SITES
10. DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
The User, in compliance with applicable law, can exercise his rights at any time, including:
a) accessing his personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Data Controller, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom they may be disclosed, the applicable storage period, the existence of automated decision-making processes;
b) having incorrect personal data referred to him rectified without delay;
c) having his data erased in the cases provided for by the law;
d) obtaining restrictions to processing, where possible;
e) requesting the portability of the data provided to the Data Controller, i.e. receiving them in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, also for transmitting such data to another controller, without any hindrance by the Company, in all situations where it is required by the law in force;
f) lodge a complaint to the competent Data Protection
To exercise these rights, or for any further information and/or clarifications, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. POLICY UPDATING
In the case of new laws or the evolution and updating of already existing laws, as well as the evolution and updating of user services, Inpeco could update this policy and any other legal terms of the Website.
To this end, the policy document highlights the date of last version.
Last version: March 2022
INPECO LEGAL TERMS
1. COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS
All materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, icons, still and moving images, sound recordings, musical compositions, audiovisual works, and software, are the property of INPECO SA and its affiliates and are protected by Switzerland and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or republish materials contained on this site (either directly or by linking).
The information, products, and services provided on this website are not intended for distribution to, or for the use of individuals or institutions within jurisdictions or countries where such distribution or use are prohibited by local laws or regulations or would oblige the Inpeco to be registered in those jurisdictions or countries.
The individuals or institutions subject to such prohibitions should not access or make use of this website.
3. NO WARRANTY OF CONTENT
Inpeco takes care to ensure that the information contained in the website is accurate and current at the time of publication. Nonetheless, Inpeco makes no warranty of any kind that the information contained in the website is ultimately reliable or complete. The information contained in the website is published with no warranty, whether explicit or implicit. Inpeco offers no guarantee against the information being distorted by technical malfunctions.
For California Residents, please click here for CCPA Notice.
Last version: July 2022